Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 2nd

So a lot has happened since my last post..Josh and I got married :) April 23, 2011..We had a wonderful couple of days spending time with our families who traveled so far to support and congratulate us. We are so thankful for all the love around us and we're so blessed to share our lives together and to see where life takes us :) Our wedding day was chaotic, and rainy, but was truly special and I will never forget a minute of it! The fact that i ended up having to order a 3rd wedding dress 3 days before my wedding is laughable now, but it definately wasn't when my second dress didn't fit any more :) Being 4 1/2 months pregnant and trying to fit in a wedding dress is complicated, and a little/ a lot stressful. ANYWHO, everything came together and it was beautiful.

Josh and I go next thursday for our 18 week appt. we're supposed to find out the sex of the baby at 20 weeks, but im hoping we can do an early ultrasound just to see if we can tell yet. We are getting so excited, and my belly is getting bigger everyday. It's weird seeing my body change and having no control over it. Josh and I already have the names picked out.. Lilly for a girl, Levi for a boy:) I've already felt little movements from our little one, and it's such a precious thing.

Spring is finally here, and I cannot tell you how thankful I am for greenery, flowers blooming, lawn mowers, sunshine, rain fresh air and some warmth! I belong in the south, i want really warm and sunny days every day...but this is ohio. Josh and I have been walking downtown a lot trying out new coffee shops, diners, ice cream shops, bookstores etc. Its a pretty cute town and we enjoy it. :)

This blog was just to play catch up..i'll post some pictures of the baby bump, and some wedding photos next time.
--Have an awesome Monday :)

2 comments:

  1. All of this is very exciting! I wish I could have been there. Congrats again! I will continue to read your blog, so keep us posted! Ohh and post a lot of pictures when the little one comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy for you and you two look adorable! :) I was wondering if you could help me figure out how to do my blog more I'm new to it. :)

    ReplyDelete